Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm A Girls Run Fast Ambassador!

So I just got the email I've been waiting for for a week! After my really cruddy run last weekend (if you don't know about that run it's briefly talked about at the end of my About All This Fitness: Part III) I needed something positive. I decided to apply to be a Girls Run Fast ambassador and today I got my email that I'M IN!! Oh man I'm excited! I just heard about the group recently and I'm excited to get to know and meet this community of women who have found a love of striving to live a healthy and active lifestyle (they have super cute jewelry too, I'm hoping to get the cute runner girl here soon).

When I applied I got to share my story. My journey of sorts. I was able to share what got me started last year, this month. I can't believe it's almost been a year and that I have been able to keep my passion for this lifestyle. I still struggle to eat right and some days my motivation level is low, but I just do my best and move forward the best I can. I have a lot to learn still and it excites me to be working on myself this way.

Thanks to everyone who inspires me everyday as well. On my lowest motivation days I can jump on my instagram feed and read about everyone out working hard. It helps me to get out there and get moving. It helps remind me of the goals I made for myself and how badly I'd like to meet those goals. What a ride this has been so far!

Link up with my instagram if you'd like as well. It's my fitness account and I post all my runs/workouts in there as accountability for myself. And if I inspire anyone along the way, that's a double win 😊👍 @runlikethewinded

No comments:

Post a Comment