Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm a CRO for RunEatTweetAZ!

Well, oh boy!  That escalated quickly!  I was made a #RunEatTweetAZ chief running officer!  If you look to the right bar of my blog, you'll see that badge for it which will take you to their Facebook page.  I'm so excited about this!  Since taking running back up in Oct 2013, I've been trying to get involved in the running community here in Arizona.  I stumbled on this group nearly a year after, and have enjoyed the runs I've been able to go on with them.  They are so welcoming and made me feel included right off the bat.  When they put out an application to join them as a running officer, I knew I had to try.
What that means for you, me, this blog and even my other social media feeds is that I will be posting about upcoming events (and discount codes) in the community that Run Eat Tweet AZ will be a part of, group runs, race info, contests and giveaways!!  Even product reviews as they become available!
Just this last Saturday I was able to attend a group run.  We were hoping for a trail run, but uncharacteristic of Arizona, we got rain for almost 3 straight days leaving everything pretty wet, muddy and washed out, so we road ran instead.  It was so great to see new faces and meet new runners.  We also had a new company, minoTOR come out and introduce us to their product.  Be on the look out!  I'll be doing a review of their drink!
Run Eat Tweet AZ has partnered up with a local store Fleet Feet Sports Scottsdale.  We are helping to promote a local event coming up that Fleet Feet Sports Scottsdale is putting on, Relay for V-Day.  Visit their website and sign up to attend!  Grab your running partner, spouse, or a friend and head on over for fun, fitness and prizes! You're guaranteed to have a great time! If you don't have a partner you can post in Run Eat Tweet AZ's Facebook page and we can match you up e-harmony style (no date required of course ). Click on my CRO badge to take you to the Facebook page.
There are two races coming up that we have a discount for. One is the Run3rd 5K which will take place on April 11, 2015 and will help benefit Mesa Public Schools!  The code for this race is RUNEATTWEET which gives you 10% off.  It also enters you into a GIVEAWAY for a Sean Astin (Goonies, Rudy, Lord of the Rings) autographed DVD of either "Goonies" or "Lord of the Rings"!!!  How awesome is that!!  I'm so excited about this one!  As an MPS employee and with children in this school district, it makes me happy to have something positive to help our local children!  There's a virtual option for anyone who lives out of state/town, or who just can't make it to the race, who'd like to support.  The great thing about a virtual run is that you can do it any day, any time, whenever it's convenient for you.  It just needs to be reported by the end of April.
Another race we are supporting right now is the Kiss Me I'm Irish Run which will take place on March 15, 2015.  The code for this race is RUNEAT10 for 10% off!  I was on their Facebook page this afternoon and they've reported that they're 50% full already, so jump on this one before you miss out!  It's a stroller friendly/dog friendly race!  They even have a 1K for the littles in your life who want to run!
One last code I have for you is a fun one!  Girls Run Fast has teamed up with Run Eat Tweet AZ this year also!  Did you know I'm an ambassador for Girls Run Fast as well?  Yup!  By the end of February I will be decked out with their products and I can't wait!  They have such amazing jewelry, something for the runner, swimmer, yogi, dancer....and more, in you!  Check it out!  I of course want the runner, but I'm thinking of getting a swimmer for my sweet IR4 buddy, Jaylee!  There's lots of variety and other products, surely something for everyone.  Come shop around and use code RETgrf20 for 20% off everything in their store!
Thanks for taking the time reading all this!  I'm excited to be able to share more with everyone as more becomes available.  Stay tuned, I'll keep you all up to date on new activities, races, codes and giveaways!  Don't forget to follow my instagram @runlikethewinded and twitter @runlikedawinded accounts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment